Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Newlyweds

Rob and I road-tripped to Montreal, Canada for our honeymoon, and our first day after wandering the city, returning to the hotel, we exited the Metro and made a wrong turn...'wrong turn' is relative at this point because instead of our hotel entrance we found a photo booth! So naturally we had to get some photos! We fully enjoyed the city as well, but yes, I was overly excited about returning to the photo booth each day :) And yes, I often wear the color gray.

9 comments:

Chris said...

oh my oh my! These are fantastic. You two people make me happy and you both look so good.

I promise I am working on your photos. It has been a very busy life.

American Yak said...

CENSORED! (Weren't these photos a little different before?) (Heh, heh, heh.)

jess said...

LOVE THEM!! happiness to my heart to see this. annnnnd i'm SOOO excited to see wedding pics!! xo

Lindsay said...

Love you two!

jenn said...

Love it! Now, woman, I NEED to see wedding pictures. So left out am I. :( You look so lovely and happy and I miss you.

Aaron+Betti said...

Cute :)

Lili said...

haha, I just found these. They're great. I also finally remembered to assimilate you into my google reader ;)

Felicity said...

These are GREAT!!!!! So in the moment, yet so magazine worthy. So hip. So you. I love you...BOTH of you! xo

Cody Mafatu said...

SO cute!!! Leilani I love your hair!