Thursday, October 21, 2010

Maawidge






Ah, a few photos from my family's cameras! Of the wedding day :) Especially for Jenn and friends who've been asking (I miss you)...with my husband (I always think of you, Jenn, when I say this word...I imagine how you say it, ha ha), my nieces, my dad (thanks for sending these photos!), my brothers, my sisters. It was such a fun fun loving day, and everyone came and left too quickly! Everyone come back to visit!! Please! We're really excited to see more photos from our friends, and Rob's family, and from our official photographer, Chris Cammock, working diligently, I know. My niece, Emma, took the last photo, which explains the low angle, but she's quite good, wouldn't you say?!

6 comments:

Chris said...

It's true, I have a lot of pictures of you on my hard drive right now. and someday I will give them to you ;)

oxoxoxoxoxoxo
chris

Chris said...

I put up some images on my site since it has been 3 weeks. Just Part 1.

http://www.sublimeeye.com/

jenn said...

THANK YOU! I feel so good looking at these. I miss you love! I really do. I am so thankful for you. What a beautiful bride you make! You really do! (a handsome husband too!)

The Speres said...

You look positively stunning in that lacey dress (I'm partial to lace for wedding days...as you may notice by my wedding gown...). I certainly wish I could have been there in Vermont to celebrate, but now at least I know where to stay when we travel east someday! Hope all is going well for you, my dear friend.

jess said...

gorgeous.

S & B Udall said...

Congrats to you, my sweet Sister Bascom. You look absolutely stunning, and might I add that your dress is very flattering. Rob looks like a keeper. Keep having those fun honeymoon days. Much love!