Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Vermontia






The big news in my life is that I'M GETTING MARRIED IN THREE DAYS!! Ha ha, whoot! To Mr. Robert Hall :) These few images are from one of our favorite places, Windsor, Vermont, and specifically the Snapdragon Inn, where, among family and dear friends, we will wed! We've been apart of the renovation process, with our friends and owners, of this beautiful house into a nine-bedroom Inn, and these photographs are a few I've taken around Windsor which are hanging on the Inn walls. I'm so excited to be in this place and space with so many people we love, as we fully move forward with this awesome decision to marry and create our life together. Yes. I am so pleased. I am filled with thanks to you, and you, and you...for your friendship and goodness.

8 comments:

Chris said...

Yippee! Can't wait to see you tomorrow and have all the girls around. It is going to be grand and you are going to make a striking bride.

and your pictures rock it!

Janna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janna said...

Congrats beautiful girl! I'm so excited for you! Many happy wishes coming your way.... :)

Madelene said...

Leilani! Thank you so much for your invitation--Hiller and I are sad we can't make it, but we wish you the most happiest and beautiful day of your life! I am so happy for you! I hope you found a photographer as talented as you to record some of the special moments...

Love,
Madelene

Kristen said...

Um...I just found out that you got married!!! Congratulations! I wish I would have known. I love you and I'm very happy for you!

Vika said...

congratualtions Leilani. I just saw the pic on Chri's. You looked amazing!

katiebaker80 said...

Lani, I couldn't be happier for you! Just saw a couple pics from Chris on FB and you look incredible. You deserve all the happiness in the world!! I love you sweetie!

Leilani Bascom said...

Thanks everyone!