Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Speciality



I was looking back on the years through Alicia's blog today, and I snagged some pictures from her that are just so delightful to me! Our wise friend Terri told us then that we had something so special in our few years together on Cedar Ave, and that we'd miss it immensely. We all knew she was right, but yeah, now I feel it. I feel it. Memories are so powerful. What love and hope I feel for these women - Alicia, Maria, Mckenzie, Gladriel, Terri, Jessica and Jenn. My oh my, how I feel it, the missing of these women in my daily days. The dancing and the singing and the clothing-exchange, and the communication and the frustrations and the hopes and the fun and the sad and the safety and the dreams. The bike rides! The climbing adventures! Thank you for all the everything's.

5 comments:

Maria said...

I feel the same Lani!!!

Aleena said...

Hi Lani! How are you? I just wanted to make sure you were aware of our ten year reunion coming up August 13 & 14. We would love to see you! Check out the blog for all of the information or email us with your current information even if you are not coming. Thanks!
altaclass2000.blogspot.com
altaclass2000@gmail.com

You take absolutely beautiful pictures. I hope you will come so we can catch up.

Aleena Steed

jess said...

awe my eyes are watering now! these pictures definitely bring up a lot of wonderful memories and emotion. i love you!

jenn said...

now I can catch up with the blog world and how do I love these pics and that lifetime. I miss the times with these girls in that house. I love you dearly.

Vika said...

I like your new hairstyle. Love your photograph skills!