Monday, May 24, 2010

I love a good film

l

So, I have a few friends here in Boston, including a family of three, Felicity Salmon and Nathaniel Hansen plus son, Asher. They are incredible and inspiring with their talents and goodness, and I've not done this much on my blog, but want to make a shout out for Nathaniel.

He's a documentary filmmaker, and his work is positively moving. There are a few artists whom I follow (and always more to find!) for the beauty and empowering nature of their work. Nathaniel is one of these, with the clean and articulate style he presents, and his respect for the lives and stories of the people with whom he speaks.

He has been working with Kickstarter.com to fund a new project called The Elders, and I'm so happy he received enough donations and his film will be funded by all who contributed!!! I love it!

1 comment:

Leilani Bascom said...

He did it! Enough people donated and Nathaniel will film The Elders!