Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Aimee + Kumu - 9 May 2009 - Seattle, Wa















































Do you remember the Aimee + Kumu engagement session?!! I visited Seattle, Washington in May to photograph them in the city and at their Golden Garden's Bathhouse reception! What a delight! Aimee's amazing dress was made by her mother - wow! I love the entire look. As we walked around the city, EVERYONE complimented and congratulated them. Cool people + cool city + me playing with a camera = my dream come true. Ha ha, thank you Aimee and Kumu and both of your families for having me photograph your beauty!

9 comments:

Janna said...

I love these!!!! You really are amazingly wonderful at what you do! A beautiful artist - who's also beautiful herself. :)

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

you're really really good!!!! I love all of your pics!

Tracee Breeze said...

I love these! They are all beautiful:)

Leesha said...

Ya! Rock on! These are great!!

jenn said...

You have got it girl. What beautiful photographs. We are on our last day in San Fran. Jon finished up the workshop this week. Julie looked great, you'll love it. Man, I miss you, and your photographs, thank heaven for this blog of beauty.

Janaan said...

That wedding dress is fan-freakin-tastic. Do you do all your pictures with film? They are lovely!

K80lady said...

These Are Awesome! I really love the way you pose people and the depth in your photos, It is very old Hollywood!
Great Job!

Leilani Bascom said...

All of the city photos are on film, and some of the beach and night reception photos as well, but I also did some digital of the reception. I've been using solely film with photos the past few weeks, more to come. Thank you all for your feedback!

Kaybee said...

Once again Lani! You are amazing what you can capture with your camera! You bring out people's character and beauty.