Thursday, January 21, 2010

Roberti




There is this friendly Albanian woman who runs a yummy lunch cafe with her family, and she calls him Roberti, so sometimes I call him Roberti too. Rob and a few friends have just launched a social-networking website for artists and art appreciators called Arx Poetica. It's just getting going and is really exciting...a place to connect for viewing and reading and listening and discussing the arts. Everyone who's interested is welcome to join and enjoy. I like it! And I like Rob.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I like Rob too. His eyes are so blue! (Rhyme not intended)

jenn said...

I love to see this, I love to see you guys in real life even more! I miss you.

Kaybee said...

It's so you Lani to say "I like Rob" His smile and laugh are so infectious!

Steffinie said...

Thanks for posting some great pictures of Rob. I now really know what he looks like! I am glad you are so happy!

jess said...

and i like you :)

American Yak said...

I like Lani. :)

marymary said...

I like Rob too. And I like Lani.