Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Madelene + Hiller - 28 March 2009 - Lincoln, Ma


























































Madelene and Hiller invited me to photograph their wedding day back in March. When I told people I was photographing an outdoor wedding during March in Massachusetts, they gave Madelene and Hiller their respect for being so brave!! We were lucky it was a sunny day, sans rain and snow :) They certainly have my respect as well, and I adored being apart of their day...they are both so photogenic and loved by many. Thank you for your kindness and fun!

My talented friends, Chris and Mike, snapped some photos at this wedding as well. I recently photographed C & M too...

4 comments:

Chris said...

Oh yeah. I love the colors from the film pictures. Some brilliant portraits you got as well.

cheney cheney bang bang said...

Every time I see a post with wedding pictures you took, I get mad all over again that you were out of the country during my wedding.

Kristen said...

Absolutely fantastic photos. You have a way of capturing the best in people!

Madelene said...

Leilani! Thank you so much again! Your photos are beautiful--and it was a beautiful beautiful day in so many ways :)