Thursday, March 19, 2009

Waimea Details - Part 1













Just to remind us all why I'm posting photos from Hawaii...I attended a workshop there a few months ago in November, and I'm going to make a big push to show the rest of the goodies I found there within the next two weeks because I have so many new photos I want to share! This was a fun Waimea day; the lifeguards were very cool to let me chill with them and get some photos. My first year living in Hawaii those many years ago, my freshman friends and I were on this beach essentially everyday...but of all my years there, this visit was the first time seeing a shark in the water! Ha ha, no, I didn't get any photos of the shark...

1 comment:

Chelle said...

thank you for showing these pictures. I have so many great memories there.