Monday, March 2, 2009

Eko Blivo Phillium



Okay, because I'm feeling...first of all, let me just say, I really miss my blond hair!! But more importantly, much more importantly, I miss this Erik, this Bettilee, and this Phillip!!! These three are my younger siblings! They are hilarious, loving and FUN! Throughout my childhood and teenage years, I really didn't imagine how their personalities and choices would be affecting my adult life, and I am happily surprised. Erik, you are in the warmth of New Mexico...Betti and Phil, you are in the warmth of Utah...I am in the snowstorms of Boston and loving you! You are part of my heart. Lucky heart.

5 comments:

Chris said...

oh my--so cute. I haven't seen these people since they were much smaller. You and your sis are similarly adorable ( i use that word in the cool way not cutey way)

Kaybee said...

Check out all those blue eyes! :) lol

American Yak said...

p.s. what does Eko Blivo Phillium mean?

Leilani Bascom said...

Eko, Blivo, and Phillium are nicknames for my three siblings in the picture with me...

Aaron+Betti said...

Thanks Lani :) I love you too!