Monday, February 2, 2009

Film Is Not Dead - Lindsay and Matty











The first day of the Film Is Not Dead workshop consisted of Jon telling us his favorite cameras and favorite types of film, the lenses and apertures he lives for and a few lighting and posing techniques, all of which are found in the fashionable and functional workbook each attendee received. We photographed Jenn and Dann, and Lindsay and Matty as an "Engagement" session at Melekahana Beach Park. Lindsay and Matty are a striking couple, and I'm fully amazed by the color of Lindsay's eyes!

6 comments:

Chris said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh your photos are soooooooooooooooooo beautiful!

Chelle said...

These really are incredible. I love the light in them. So cool.

McKay said...

You are so talented! I can't wait to book you

Leilani Bascom said...

thanks for looking and liking my lovely friends

Lucy said...

You are hired to photograph my wedding, that will sometime in the future. i love you. You are the bravest girl in Boston. please email me your number, i dropped my phone in the toilet. *love*

Camille said...

Seriously Leilani, you are GOOD.