Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Film Is Not Dead - Reception Details


















Workshop Day Three: We photographed around the island the entire day, and had one on one time with Jon to ask questions. This last photo is of Colby Su from C3 Design who created the reception decor in this awesome backyard in Hau'ula, and Sax Romney provided the floral display. I think the colors, textures and setting felt inspiring together. The rest of the day I was at Waimea Bay finding details of the place, to tell the story...

3 comments:

Brion Hopkins said...

Holy Holy!!! Your stuff is looking amazing!! Jon and I were talking about it and wow! It looks great honestly keep it up! Let me know if you ever come out to Cali!

Camilla said...

Leilani, I just looked over a bunch of your blog and WOW! Love your work!! esp the portraits! This photoshoot--the colors--are amazing! Do you have a portfolio? I'd love to see it sometime. Good luck with the interview tomorrow!!

Paul Ferney said...

Really nice work Leilani. You've got a great eye.