Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Film Is Not Dead - Camille and Micah


















I love the color green, especially all it's variety of shades playing together. So, I am excited about these colors! Thank you, Fuji 800Z and 400H Film! Jon Canlas described the setting for the last photo as the "Sonic Wall of Green." I would also like to thank Hawaii and Valley of the Temples for that! And the wonderfully artistic and fun-loving Camille and Micah Anderson for modeling. Camille unknowingly inspired me a few months before the workshop to have my hair bleached, which I loved but have since left. Sigh. When I had it dyed dark again maybe I should have gone for straight-up green?!

9 comments:

Mark Weinberg said...

These rock. The one of Camille (4th from the bottom) is excellent.

The light is so great in all of them.

cheney cheney bang bang said...

Remind me why you weren't able to take my wedding photos?

Camille said...

WOW! Leilani I LOVE these. Thank you so much! Not that I know anything about shooting film... or shooting anything for that matter, but these look really really good.

How is life?! Where are you?

Micah said...

leilani these are incredible! I love them. And the ones of Camille are HOT.

Lucy said...

Dear Leilani Bascom,
Where are you? I want to talk to you. Your photos are so beautiful.
Love Lucy

g*na said...

I love the white. It is very dynamic and understood. Thank you Leilani for loving HI's greens.

Leilani Bascom said...

Thanks, Mark. Emily, I think for your wedding I was either a)in Germany or b)in Hawaii, but also c)oddly enough, I don't remember getting an invite?! Micah and Camille, email your address to leilanibascomphotography@gmail.com and I'll send you these pics! I'm in Boston :) Thanks all for your thoughts.

Chelle said...

These really are incredible. How about a photo shoot of my family ... in Hawaii ... this week?

Tracee Breeze said...

Absolutley freaking stunning Leilani. Your shots from the workshop are all stunning!!! Love it!!