Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Film Is Not Dead - Jenn and Dann














Hawaii! Photography! Two of my loves! Here I go sharing my photos from the Film Is Not Dead workshop I attended a few months ago with photographer Jonathan Canlas! I couldn't help showing the fun and fabulous Jenn and Dann first, seeing as they are some of my nearest and dearest friends and modeled the first day of the workshop. What personality and what love! I've just moved and need to settle, but I'll show more workshop photos soon!!

5 comments:

Lucy said...

Leilani you are so talented and so amazing!!! I hope you know it. Where are you and what are you doing? I miss you.

Camille said...

Super sassy. I don't want to sound to repetitive, but girl you are good at shooting film!

Whitney Elizabeth said...

leilani, these are all awesome! who developed and scanned them?

Leilani Bascom said...

I had Leo develop and scan them!

Kristen said...

These are so beautiful! It was so great to meet them this weekend at Alicia's wedding, and now to see these amazing photos of them...wow!