Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lake Runnemede






After one week here in Windsor, Vermont I finally decided to take my camera out for what I thought would be about 30 minutes, but which turned into two hours! My friends, the Cammock's and Larson's, both have backyards overlooking Lake Runnemede. I like seeing the urban cities and huge rural countrysides so compactly situated here in New England. We've been in New Hampshire and Connecticut for groceries and movies, and enjoying holiday festivities here in little town Windsor.

5 comments:

Mark Weinberg said...

These are wonderful!

Chris said...

Lovely! These are gorgeous shots. So moody.

Lucy said...

I love your photos, you are so talented,teach me while your here. Please.

grant olsen said...

Wow, I wanna be there. Beautiful job.

grant olsen said...

By the way, check out the picture: http://www.myspace.com/grantolsen. Good times.