Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Your future's so bright, you've gotta wear shades


Since this blogspot is for display of photos by me, I haven't really shown any photos of myself. Trying to show what I see and not how I am seen I guess. But I've been loving the photos on various blogs of family and friends in Halloween costume, and I thought I'd share! Julie Escobedo got this photo at the ridiculously cool Halloween party she and husband Nick put on! If you aren't sure I'll tell you, I'm dressed as Andy Warhol, and dear Maria voluntarily wore the Campbell's Soup costume which I had fun painting! Andy and I may not have much in common, but since he didn't really smile for pictures, I figured I'd try at least that. Pretty hilarious. And since I'm showing my face, a self-portrait has been included.

3 comments:

Chris said...

OH MY SO FUNNY! I was going to go as Andy Warhol--well the thought was up there..I guess that is what you get when you bleach your hair out. That is too cool. You gals looks awesome!

Joel said...

I love the self portrait.

shelly said...

Your self portrait is amazing!