Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Show and Tell




Here's a little project from a few months ago...from the ever creative Jenn and Dann Potter! They had this fabulous idea for their wedding announcement, and asked me to photograph it for them! Fun times! The yellow fridge is from the basement where Jenn, Maria and I lived together - the old microwave from Jenn's parents - the stove in the JennDannPotter apartment...I actually stood on the counter of their narrow kitchen and leaned on Jenn to get high enough over the stove for that photo. And yes they actually wrote with dry-erase marker on the appliances. Laughing!

6 comments:

Kaybee said...

Mom told me about these pictures you took a few months ago. It's fun to finally see them

Chris said...

fun idea--something different. cool pix. We could use some of that creativity in Windsor.

Lindsay said...

You should also post the photo of you standing on the chair with the photo lights taking the pictures. I like seeing you all in Jenn's little kitchen.

Bryce and Heidi said...

So fun! I bet they are the only people in the world who have done something like that! Fabulous. And awesome photography work!

Leilani Bascom said...

thank you for your comments everyone!

lindsay, you can see the photo of us in jenn and dann's kitchen on their blog:

funnwithdannandjenn.blogspot.com

lots of double nn's =)

I'm Natalie. said...

radical!!