Monday, September 22, 2008

One plus one

I have this new goal (and I'm not even feeling afraid of having this new goal!) of being more consistent with sharing my photos on this blogspot!! I promise, my sporadic sharing of photos is NOT because I have been failing to photograph, but more because I need to make things less complicated and simply go through the many photos that do exist in my life =) I've got loads of digital pics to come, but here we find another treat on film from an undeveloped roll I found last week. I was pretty pleased with my camera and lens and this fence and plastic tie and the sunlight and the sky on this one. I think it has some rad qualities. And I really like the word 'rad' lately. Yeah, you're all rad.

5 comments:

Kaybee said...

You always have a way of making something that I wouldn't even notice look amazing!

Chris said...

very moody. you're rad.

Lucy said...

This looks so great!!! I am excited for you to come out here!!! You are so talented, I hope you are staying for a weekend, I really want to talk to you!
*love*

Nichols Family said...

Hey Leilani. I randomly came across your blog and thought I'd drop a note. Hope things are going well for ya. How wonderful that you still live in Hawaii! I live in Denver and just last night got all my son's winter clothes out since the weather is already turning cold. yuck. Go to the beach once for me, will ya?

Bryce and Heidi said...

I really love your photos! I need some lessons from you so that my pictures of our adventures down here in Southern Utah will turn out better!! I saw pictures of you on Shayla's blog... your blonde blonde hair and bangs look fabulous fabulous, you beautiful woman!
What have you been up to? I need an update!