Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Great Gallery!





These photos were taken in October 2007 when my friend Mike and I went down to explore parts of southern Utah. This spot in Horseshoe Canyon is called The Great Gallery. I've finally pulled a few photos out from hiding and printed enlargements to give to Mike for his birthday, which yes, was one month ago, and yes, I took my time deciding which photos to give him, and yes, he is happy to see the figures in closer detail and have them watch over him! It was a wonderful hike and amazing rock art!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

very cool

cheney cheney bang bang said...

love your pictures and love you.

Lucy said...

Hey Pretty girl,
I love your photos, you are so talented. Don't forget it. I miss you too, I cannot wait for our reunion in Hawaii, make sure you stay some extra time so we can have fun.
Love you

Chris said...

I want to know when you are bringing a little Leiphin over these parts...
If I can get to name Chelle's new baby after you, will you come? Please?

Chris said...

The best airports would be Manchester, NH or Hartford CT and Southwest can have good deals but check others as well.

grant olsen said...

Sweet. I've never been down there, but I've been to Nine Mile Canyon a couple times. Nine Mile has a lot more art than the area you were, but I don't know that any of it is this cool.